Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Target Clearance Finds & Latest Obsessions

I went on an impulsive (...oops) shopping trip to Target with my mom this afternoon after she came home from work! What was I supposed to do after she said the pair of shoes I was eying on were only $10?!?! Target had a TON of clothing on sale too! I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of good finds I ended up with :)

Women's Merona® Mali Tassel Flat - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
How cute are these? $10...don't mind if I do!




























Merona® Women's Crochet Front Tank - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
This was only $5.98! So cute to just throw on with jean shorts or chinos

Merona® Womens Bow Blouse - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
I am not too crazy about this top, but at $5.98 I will be able to wear this teaching or with white jeans!
Merona® Women's Crossover Gauze Print Dress - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
I might have to get this tailored, but it was only $7.48...cannot beat that price!
Converse® One Star® Womens Ombre Stripe Top - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
The picture does not do this top justice...so cute for a night out!

 My dad actually picked up this book at our library recently and I snagged it right away because it has been on my "to read" list! I have been somewhat of an introvert (the book explains that no one is truly an introvert or an extrovert, but instead a mixture of both) my entire life and have always felt out of place or just different from other people my age.  This book is affirming that this is not the case at all...it's a very interesting read if you are someone who is quieter


Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking



You can never go wrong with some Essie polish! I have mainly been sticking with my light pink/pink hues for my nails, but I have been wanting to try new colors! I think these are darling and will hopefully be picking them up soon!



miss fancy pants
Miss Fancy Pants
Good as Gold
Miss Matched

I have been looking for some simple neutrals/mauves that don't look too grandma like! If any of you have suggestions, I would love them! I'm a little clueless when it comes to nail polish...


Well that's all for now since I have two big articles to read!



No comments:

Post a Comment