Monday, November 12, 2012

My Current Favorites

Over the course of this month, I am proud to say I have added a few things to my favorites list! I have somehow been able to get caught up (with me being sick some days) and even get ahead on school work! This past Saturday, I came down with a slight fever....but let me tell you, I felt awful.  I hardly ever get sick (I get one or two colds a year), and my body has forgotten what a fever felt like! The aches were almost unbearable.  I did not want to move or do hardly anything.  I did manage to get two assignments done before the aches set in though! That being said, I was very lazy on Saturday.  Because I laid in bed all day, I had time to search for new music, watch two movies, and read a book for fun! Here are some of my new finds :)

I watched all four episodes on Hulu when I laid in bed...it is hilarious!






Almonds mixed with Craisins has been my go-to snack this week.  Since I am allergic to peanuts, the only nuts I will eat are Blue Diamond's Natural Almonds.  I used to only bring those to class, but I love the combo of the two as well!  It definitely fills me up until I need to eat lunch.

Here are some songs I have been loving lately! As always, my music taste fits into nearly every genre, so I am constantly listening to different types of music.  If I may say so, the new(ish) Fray album is SO good.  It has been great study music for me lately!


November Favorite Songs


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment