Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's All About Faith

I am someone who is generally quiet about my faith. I have always known that my faith is there for me when I need it, but I have realized that faith can be more than just when you need it (that is, if you let it).  I have felt a little disconnected from my faith lately, but I know that school and work are no excuse. Not being able to see my friends or Tim everyday has made me realize I want to have a better connection with my faith.  So I have come to the conclusion that I will spend 5 minutes everyday (whether it be prayer, meditation, reading, etc) doing something that involves taking time for myself involving my faith.  




Sometimes, stepping back from the business of life is just what I need to restore my faith in myself.  And sometimes, stepping back for me is watching a funny show, working out, or doing yoga.  I am a firm believer in taking time to love yourself so you can love others better!




1 comment:

  1. love this post!!! phil 4:13 is my favorite!

    newportjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete