Thursday, November 1, 2012

Neutrals and Stripes

I can't believe it is already November! This chilly weather lately has made it apparent that winter is coming soon (maybe it's because there are hardly any leaves on the trees...so sad) Let's just say I am so ready for warmer weather already! In the mean time of surviving the cold, it is somewhat difficult to put cute outfits together that are warm enough.  I tend to wear jeans, a sweater, and boots everyday, but have been wanting to mix it up a little! This has been one of my favorite outfits this fall! I saw this high-low sweater at T.J. Maxx (for only $12!) and I knew it would be cute dressed down or up for a night out!



 I recently bought this scarf from Modcloth...it is super comfy, and cozy and has definitely made the transition into winter more bearable. Sometimes, I even keep it on inside!








Pacha is a neutral color too!

Teasing Pacha ha!



Sweater: T.J. Maxx
Jeggings: Hollister Co
Boots: Forever 21 (old)
Scarf: Modcloth
Necklace: Modcloth



No comments:

Post a Comment