Friday, May 3, 2013

May Flowers & Exciting News!



While this spring has not seen many warm days yet, that doesn't mean I don't think about them!    I've been craving warmer weather...since about February! This Friday's Fancies is all about floral prints, and while I don't own many floral print items, I have been day dreaming about adding more to my wardrobe!



May Flowers

May Flowers by karamalo featuring zanzan

I wouldn't normally buy a dress like this, but I am beginning to like this vintage style more and more (only on rare occasions). I think this outfit would look adorable for a day relaxing in the park!

I recently bought this floral tee at Urban Outfitters on a whim, and I LOVE it. It's perfect for throwing on with shorts or jeans. (Maybe even a skirt too!)




Lastly, I received some good news regarding my plans for next year! As I looked into teaching more and more, I discovered that school counseling, as a career, fits my personality more so than teaching.  I applied for programs through two different schools, and I got into my top choice! The school is still in Chicago, and I could not be happier :)




No comments:

Post a Comment