Saturday, May 4, 2013

Story of My Life


Since I am in a bit of a writing/blogging rut (I may change my blog name..), I decided to do the Blog Every Day in May challenge! I'm going to play catch up until I'm on track with the correct days.


Now for 250 words about my life!

I was born in Charleston, West Virginia (people are usually surprised to find out I was born there hah!) January 5th, 1990. I was the only child for 5 and a half years of my life until my parents adopted my little sister from China! I really wanted a younger sister, and I am so thankful my parents added another member to our family through this process! When I was 6 years old, my dad's job relocated to Indianapolis, Indiana and we have lived here (well technically the suburbs) ever since.  Some of my best friends to do this day are girls I met in grade school!

 I decided to attend Indiana University where I majored in Nutrition Science with a minor in Biology.  I had always wanted to pursue a career in the health field, but never thought about a career dealing with psychology until recently! During high school I thought science was easy, but I quickly learned I was very wrong! I am proud that I stuck through it and still earned a decent GPA.  In January of 2010 I met my boyfriend Tim (we began dating in April), and I feel so lucky to have met him when I did! (Especially since I was shy, I never expected to meet anyone!) I am beyond excited to be packing up and moving to Chicago to begin my Masters in School Counseling! Now onto finding a job to get me through school...



No comments:

Post a Comment