Monday, May 13, 2013

My Public Apology

The phrase "I'm Sorry" and this blog post idea is actually a funny one for me...I'm actually trying to stop saying "I'm Sorry" so much.  I am an empathetic person by nature, and I want everyone to see the best in me.  So whenever I think I do something wrong, I immediately say sorry.  


The people I would like to apologize to the most are my parents.  After countless hours and years of babysitting, I now have a little taste of what my parents experienced raising kids - good and bad.  I was definitely not an easy child to raise (I had my few share of temper tantrums...).  So here it is!

Mom and Dad,

I apologize for being difficult when I was younger.  I apologize for all the stress I had caused you.  Here's to many more happier years together! 

Love, 

Kara



No comments:

Post a Comment